Accountants in Bath BA1 BA2
The beautiful north Somerset city of Bath not only has a proud historical and architectural heritage, but it is also a thriving business hub in the South-West of England.
According to the Bath Chamber of Commerce, the city and its surrounding suburbs of Batheaston, Bathampton, Claverton, Combe Down, and Lansdown boast a world-class business network. This network is made up of diverse business organisations, from bars and real estate to tech and media companies. Each business is at a variety of different stages in its growth.
This is certainly unmistakable to us here at Fuller & Roper Chartered Accountants. We have a large and varied clientele among the local business community, who use some or all of our Bath accountancy services.
Business & Personal Accounting Services in Bath BA1 BA2
Our professional experts partner with you to help you navigate all the financial aspects associated with your Bath business or personal finances. You are able to pick and choose from our vast array of accounting services to tailor a package to suit you and your requirements.
Our key accounting services include:
BATH BUSINESS ACCOUNTING SERVICES
- Auditing Bath – An official examination of the business’s financial records to present to various professional bodies and stakeholders.
- Bookkeeping Bath – Maintaining company records; transactions, expenses, ledger keeping.
- Accounts Preparation Bath – Taking the hassle out of preparing your official financial accounts for professional bodies such as HMRC.
- Company formation services Bath – Incorporating your business with Companies House into a Limited business.
- Secretarial services Bath – expert and experienced administrative support including data entry and management, drafting documents, agreements, and correspondence.
- Corporate finance Bath – assistance with exit planning, mergers & acquisitions, buying new assets and all activity that falls under the umbrella of corporate financing.
- Payroll management Bath – Professional payroll administration including PAYE tax and National Insurance as well as pension contributions.
- VAT & Business Tax compliance Bath – Taking the complications and confusion out of VAT and business tax compliance, including registration and record keeping.
BATH PERSONAL ACCOUNTANCY SERVICES
- Financial health checks – A holistic review of your personal finances, detailing any areas that need attention.
- Inheritance tax calculations – Calculate how much tax you need to pay on any inheritance you may receive.
- PAYE advice – Expert professional advice on PAYE and all aspects under its umbrella.
- Personal tax planning – Specialist advice and services to help you protect your interests.
- Self-assessment tax returns – professional help in completing and returning your self-assessment tax returns.
- Trusts and executorships – Establish trusts and executorship to provide for loved ones and manage your finances when you pass.
- Capital Gains Tax planning – Advising on how to protect your interests in regards to capital gains tax after your passing.
Mobile Accountants in Bath BA1 BA2
We’re based just outside the city, but we don’t expect our Bath accountancy clients to go through the inconvenience of taking time out of their busy day to come and see us for a consultation. Part of our bespoke service means that we come to you; at work, home or anywhere else you would like to meet.
We consult with individuals and business clients right across the BA1 and BA2 postcodes, offering our accountancy services in Bathwick, Bear Flat, Claverton Down, Combe Down, Kingsmead, Lansdown, Larkhall, Locksbrook, Lower Weston, Lyncombe, Newbridge, Odd Down, Oldfield Park, Twerton, Weston, Walcot, Westomoreland, Whiteway and Widcombe.
Bath Business Accountants with a Difference
At Fuller & Roper, we take a novel approach to accountancy for your business in Bath (BA1, BA2) and the surrounding suburbs. We complement your existing business skills, taking the time and trouble to understand your business obligations and responsibilities as well as your plans and goals.
We work with you to mitigate your tax burden and improve your profitability, providing the personal touch to back up our reliable and knowledgeable accountancy service:
We stick with you for the long term, helping you through every stage of your business development:
- At start-up, you can depend on our accounting expertise to give you the freedom and confidence to make the right decisions as you establish your business.
- As your business grows, so does our relationship with you, providing tailored accountancy support to keep you in control of your finances.
- When the time comes that you want to diversify your business, expand to create more branches, or perhaps go for an exit strategy, we’re there to back you up, watch out for pitfalls and give you the competitive edge.
Don’t keep working hard just to stand still. Contact Fuller & Roper Chartered Accountants in Bath to help you get ahead both personally and professionally.